We offer a highly efficient program PCAuto hunt for automatic payment of ProfitClicking bucket. PCAuto is a special automatic web browser, written in C + +, developed to quickly commission payments from the ProfitClicking.
Why the program is now better and better imitate human behavior?
The program is characterized by the implementation of the detection of ‘green lights’ – so that you can set to subcontract payment only when the processor has given the green signal (open bucket). Such work bot is less suspicious than when BOTs still pay commission every few seconds regardless of the color of lights! Of course, everything is customizable, if you do not take into account the lights, you can set the bot to attack the bucket every however many seconds no matter what!
Why is it faster than a standard browser?
Why does the afternoon running slower?
The program is not running slower, while the server tends to be more burdened by the corresponding slower. With the current speed of processors waiting for the server is the only bottleneck of the whole operation.
What else can affect the speed?
The speed of your internet-connection is important. If you have a faster connection faster you get to the bucket
Why is a slider [safe --- fast]?
You can decide for yourself whether and how the BOT has to wait between successive steps of action – that is to simulate a human and not a few immediately. In practice, the server under heavy load I use [fast], but leave you the opportunity to decide. The [fast] does not wait at all between the steps of a [safe] about 3 seconds.
Why PCAuto program is better than the competition?
- Algorithm to use green lights to prevent a large number of attempts to send payments to processors when the light is red
- it’s less suspicious to ProfitClicking, payment orders spamming 24×7 processors can be potentially dangerous.We minimize this risk.
- PCAuto after running can not be combined with any of our license server or middleware! Only pay for success is trying to tell us.
- PCAuto can be minimized and run in the background – it is less CPU, does not interfere with the use of computer
-PCAuto resume operation after logging off, the server overhang, etc.!
- We have implemented a system to detect the work on the PC, “maintenance”, in this case, BOT pauses for a moment before re-attempt to withdraw
- After successful payment of commissions on the program to other processors and up to a limit of $ 100 per processor!
- Some time ago, the PC has introduced the need to go through the verification site from time to time commission payments – our BOT he passes these checks!
- BOT has a sleep timer – you want to work only up to 5 in the morning? There is no problem. – Bot settings are stored, there is no need to configure each run!
- If the BOT has been notified that the page is refreshed frequently (Too Often) delog itself and will continue to operate!
How to check that PCAuto working properly?
1) When using the system lights should periodically receive information: “checking for greenlight waiting for the server .. waiting for suitable greenlight ” in the case of green lights at the appropriate processors also appear green ‘light’.
2) When using the traditional method of commission payment every however many seconds
- Attempts counter growing
- Should periodically receive information “standard withdraw limit response – trying again” Also, make sure that the installed antivirus / firewall does not block the application PCAuto!
1) download the tarball of libraries and unpack bot
2) bot download and extract to a folder of libraries
3) upload to the same folder licenses
If the startup message appears not to reinstall MSVCP100.dll file:
1) for 32bit: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=5555
2) for 64bit system: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=14632
Q) How does “force payout”?
A) If selected, the BOT is trying to commission payments to processors at predetermined time interval, which is the sum of the minimum seconds (wait at least) and a random time (wait random) If you receive a message that too often, refresh the page (request Too Often), increase any of the values! If this option is unchecked, the BOT after each payment is przelogowuje message to avoid too frequent refresh page – recently though fewer such situations, because typically faster and less strange BOT will work with this option selected.
Q) What is the section of the “speed” of the slider?
A) It is used to determine how fast you want to send a query to the PC on individual equities bot. Generally, the sooner (fast), the better the BOT ordered payments
Q) What is the section “auto off”?
A) A non-intuitive? You select and set the time off work bot.
Q) What does “use greenlight system”?
A) Exactly what the name implies, the activation checks the status of the lights and if one is green, and the options you have set up a bot payments to the processor, the BOT at the green light will attempt to pay. In this mode, the BOT is not continuous attempts buries server payments processors, can be considered that behaves more like a man that is sitting at the computer and getting commission payments until she sees a green light.
Q) What does “use stored password” in options bot?
A) As to what? You do not need to be administered every time a password and PIN. The password is stored in encrypted form. Although it is known that this is not a good habit to save passwords anywhere.
Q) And on what settings you have deserted bot?
A) For such as in the screenshot attached to this topic, but sometimes you need to increase the value of seconds as the message “request too often” in the console.
Q) When you run the program shows “you have to choose at least one payment processor in order to start” what do I do?
A) In your “Options” menu, and you walk in the “preferences” and appears as the form is on the screenshot above – the processor, to the right – where you set the CPU to which you want to pay, and what amount, you can also save the data to login, etc.
Q) Before the time was green for AM and .. BOT has not paid, jumped message “withdraw limit standard response – trying again”
A) The green light is not a guarantee of payment or the bot, or for you. That means a chance to pay. Bot is not a guarantee of payment – doing the same thing as you only faster and without interruption.